Monday 13 May 2019

"Four years of governorship I’ve grown wiser politically" – Governor Akinwunmi Ambode

Image result for Governor Akinwunmi AmbodeImage result for Governor Akinwunmi Ambode
The outgoing Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, stated that spending four years in office has made him grow wiser politically.
He made this known while speaking with state house correspondents during what he termed a “thank you visit” to President Muhammadu Buhari who few weeks ago graced the inaugurating of some projects in the state.

When asked concerning the lesson he has learnt as a politician in Lagos, the governor said:

“You see, every politician learns every day. The fact remains that I came in as a technocrat, so I use to call myself a techno-politician but I think I am wiser now. I am more of a politician than a technocrat.”

On what he wants to be remembered for after bowing out of office in two weeks, Ambode added: said.
“Well, in another 16 days or so we will be leaving office but what is important is that I was able to have that opportunity to be elected as governor of Lagos State and to touch humanity in a way that I deem it fit.

“We did our best and most importantly the projects we did were people friendly and people central. I just think a lot more people have enjoyed the benefits and dividends of democracy than we actually met it. And that gives me joy that we were able to touch lives.

“Wherever you find yourself just make positive difference to people and Nigerians that is the whole essence of service. I’m grateful that I had that opportunity.”

5 comments:

  1. If you want to gett rid through the hassles abot the roofing
    in your home or any outing places it iis advisable to select the Metal roofing that's availablpe today.
    Eliminates the necessity to install the device,
    the buyewr will certainly save money on the repair of
    the top aand gutter system. As we all are awarre that you can find different
    tile rooing in accordance with the climate and geographical conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been found out that when compared with machine made quilts, Handmade Quilts are much more
    normal, elegant, resilient, and appealing. The Chalet
    cuckoo clock hhas become the most welcoming clocdks inside the western world.
    Ensure that the photos are of hiugh resolution and fabric
    material is ironed and also cut into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes there are serveral items which contain certain toxic components for example pollutants ass wdll as thhe customers are unclear the way to get rid of a similar following the end oof the company's life.
    Check out your vast caatalog that can be found at Supply Line Direct, the web stop for a myriad selection as far as hand soap dispoensers as well as other products arre concerned
    too. Since it includes every one of thhe players that handles the invbentory from the
    garbage for the finished product till it reaches
    tthe customer, it is essential too optimize and track of the identical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was a very good post. Taking a few minutes and
    actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot
    and never seem to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somebody essentially assist to make seriously posts I'd state.
    That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
    I amazed with the research you made to create this
    actual post incredible. Fantastic activity!

    ReplyDelete