Monday 13 May 2019

Royal Family: Throwback Picture Of Former Finance Minister Okonjo Iweala n Husband Surfaces

Social media users were recently treated to a rare throwback photo of a Nigerian public figure and her hubby from way back in the days.

A Twitter user identified as @AbbakarAbbakar shared a photo collage in which former finance minister Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and her husband Dr Ikemba Ikeala.
In the cute photos the two lovers were spotted side by side as they struck a warm pose for the camera.

AbbakarAbbakar in his tweet however ruffled some feathers online when he suggested in his caption that other females should also remain committed to their struggling partners as they do not know what the future holds.















































Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is married to Dr. Ikemba Iweala, a neurosurgeon. The loving couple have four children together, daughter and three sons.


3 comments:

  1. It's an remɑrkable pіece of writing for all the ѡeb viewers; they wіll
    take benefit from it I аm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drop a comment when I especially enjoy a article on a blog or I have something to valuable to contribute to
    the discussion. Usually it’s caused by the sincerness displayed in the article I looked at.
    And on this article The Growing Trends in Content
    Theft: Image Theft, Feed Scraping, and Website Hijacking
    ? Lorelle on WordPress. I was actually moved enough to drop a leave a responsea response :
    -P I actually do have some questions for you if you do not mind.
    Is it simply me or do a few of the remarks come across like they are
    coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online
    social sites, I’d like to follow you. Could you list all of all
    your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page
    or linkedin profile? Ahaa, its fastidious discussion concerning
    this paragraph at this place at this webpage, I have
    read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
    It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it! http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your
    blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete