Tuesday 14 May 2019

Thief Caught On CCTV Stealing Big Generator

A video of a thief caught on CCTV stealing big generator has surfaced on the internet. 
In the video that was posted on social media, the unidentified man could be seen in a deserted compound, which appeared as if no one was home at that time.
He tried to browse around to ensure no one was looking while he made way towards the spot where the generator was placed.

He effortlessly opened the lock of the generator house and carried the relatively big generator into a sack he came with to the scene of the robbery.
According to the people analyzing the footage from the CCTV, the man is likely to be one of the scavengers that scavenge dunghills for scraps.
He tucked the generator into the sack and carried it easily on his back, despite the size of the Gen, as though he was lifting a bulk of scrap.
He would have stolen the generator without being noticed if not for the discreet CCTV camera.

In their reactions on social media, Nigerians decried the rate of insecurity in the country hope the man is caught soonest.

temi.d01: the wey e carried the gen ehn, make him pass behind the owner of the gen. I swear the owner no fit know

temmiey_: Nigga came prepared 😂.!! I don’t like this kind of thief’s,🙄 he has bad taste, didn’t he see the bigger generator.?? He should have taken that and carried it the same way 🌝

jaywealth_91: This is army Robber. All those aboki wey dey sey dustbin fear them ooo

2 comments:

  1. Ꮃhat's up to very body, it's my first paʏ a visit of thiss blog;
    this web site carries amazing and eаlly fine dztɑ in fаvor of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth
    enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content
    as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever
    before. It is appropriate time to make some plans
    for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it! I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all
    site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete