Monday 13 May 2019

“Woman Of Steel” Yemi Alade Reveals Title Of 4th Album, Set To Drop In Week

Image result for “Woman Of Steel” Yemi AladeImage result for “Woman Of Steel” Yemi Alade
Yemi Alade has finally shed light regarding the titled of her fourth studio album, which will arrive in weeks.
The Effyzzie diva has been posting the hashtag on her social media #WOS for months, and it seems it stands for “Woman of Steel”, the titled of her soon to be released body of work.
Alade took to social media to make this revelation with the captions:

“#WOMANOFSTEEL – still i rise ?

My album is coming VERY SOON ? #WOS ALBUM? ” and “#WOMANOFSTEEL ? album out soon”.

“Woman of Steel” will be Alade’s fifth body of work, coming after “Black Magic”, “Mama Africa”, “King of Queens” and an extended play titled “Mama Afrique”. The Rick Ross aided “Oh My Gosh” is the only confirmed track on the set.

Nonetheless, Grammy Award winner Angélique Kidjo, Afrobeats icon Duncan Mighty, and Nollywood star Funke Akindele are reportedly set to appear on the LP.

2 comments:

  1. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website
    owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting
    things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I desire to read more things about it! I’ll right away grasp your
    rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter
    service. Do you have any? Please allow me recognise so that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. http://nestle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete