Friday 28 June 2019

'History will never remember you, because you are always on the wrong side of history' - Bisi Alimi To Bobrisky

Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has blasted Bobrisky for defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo despite being accused of raping Busola Dakolo, the wife of singer Timi Dakolo.
In a since-deleted post, Bobrisky took to Instagram to take a swipe at those bashing the COZA pastor on his page and also said Fatoyinbo was nice to him when he once attended his church.

Reacting to Bobrisky post, Bisi Alimi wrote: '@bobrisky222 shame on you.
History will never remember for standing up when it matters. You are always on the wrong side of history. SHAME ON YOU!!! #coza #biodunfatoyinbo.' 



7 comments:

  1. Iⅽouldn't resist commenting. Ꮃelll written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηi there, just became ɑlert to yοur blog tnrough
    Google, and found that it iss really informatiѵe. I am going
    to watch out for brussels. I will bbe grateful if you continue this iin future.
    Many people will be benesfited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s the best time to make some plans for the
    future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may
    I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I desire to read more issues about it! It's very
    straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks,
    as I found this paragraph at this web page. These are in fact wonderful ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprise! Thank you so much! When i forever needs to publish in my
    little online site something of that nature. May i have a section of your site for
    you to this site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the form of Noob, We are repeatedly visiting on line for posts that
    can assist people. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.

    I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its aided me.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In order to experience each of the beauties of Brampton, it is simple to rent a car for a tour with the entire locality.

    If you happen to be planning to go to anytime soon and then make likely to
    book Orissa Tour Packages which will significantly help to produce your trip comfortable and hassle free.
    When you plan holidays in St Lucia commence with Castries this is busy capital which may be the destination to enjoy selection of historical sights of St.

    ReplyDelete