Friday 28 June 2019

“Sue us if you dare” - Timi Dakolo To Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA

Molestation is a very big issue that has affected a number of Nigerians in their lifetime. 
Sometimes the victims keep mum so as to avoid stigma as they battle with the psychological effects of the ordeal. Other times, the victims summon courage to speak out even if the perpetrator is someone of high standing in the society.
Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola, has accused a popular Nigerian pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, of molesting her when she was 17.

Busola narrated the sad experience in an exclusive interview with Y Naija. She explained that Pastor Biodun forcefully had his way with her in her parents’ house when she was home for holiday.

The revelation from the singer’s wife has raised numerous reactions on social media owing to the personalities involved.
Singer Timi Dakolo has dared controversial pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, to sue him and his wife, Busola, if her allegations that he raped her multiple times while she was younger, is untrue.
Timi via his Instastories said himself and his wife are ready and that no smear campaign will work on them.

See his posts below:


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!

    By the way, how could we communicate? It is appropriate time
    to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.

    I’ve learn this publish and if I may I want to recommend you few interesting issues or tips.

    Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I desire to read even more issues about it! Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're
    using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different
    browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable
    price? Many thanks, I appreciate it! http://foxnews.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally journeyed over this url and i believe you then have a lots of wonderful info,
    kept so that you can favorites (:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Als Träger habe ich dieses mal diese eine,
    Kordel verwendet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might
    check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete