Monday 5 August 2019

"My father would’ve used me for rituals if I didn’t kill him" – Suspect

A man identified as Bisso Aminu, arrested by operatives of the Niger State Police Command for allegedly killing his 65-year-old father, Aminu Allahbani, has said his father would have used him for rituals if he didn’t kill him.
In his confessional statement to the Police, Bisso said he doesn’t have any regret killing the man as his father was a member of a cult, Vanguard reports.
  
His words:

“I don’t have any regret killing my father, because if I didn’t, he would have taken my life. He never meant well for me because he would have succeeded in using me for sacrifice to please his cult members. “I was only smarter than him and if he had not attempted to take my life, I wouldn’t have taken his life at all; I am ready for the worst.” 

Bisso Aminu, who was arrested in Yingu village in Rijau Local Government of the state, reportedly attacked his father with a hoe while he was sleeping when he “learned plan by my father to offer me as a sacrifice.” 

Speaking with journalists after his arrest in Rijau, headquarters of Rijau Local Government Area, the suspect said he had earlier observed his father’s change of attitude towards him in the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment