Thursday 16 May 2013

Asa Survives Accident

According to Punch, Months after Nigeria lost pop artiste, Goldie, to cardiac complications, star singer, Asa, escaped being knocked down in Nashville, Tennessee, US on Tuesday.
It looked like a terrible incident but she is living to tell her story.

She reports the accident on her Twitter page thus, "I just been in an accident in Nashville. I was crossing an intersection going for a walk, a car turning didn't see me and boom! Sent me flying. Thank God. I landed on my padded butt. The only thing that got crushed was my water bottle."

Since she broke into limelight some years ago, Asa has been traversing various parts of the world. Her music is accepted both home and abroad, while she has become one of the role models for many young folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment