Friday 6 July 2018

Afro Hair & Beauty Event 2018

Hello Mi Reader,
Above is another kind of video vlog from me. How is my video editing? Rate me, over 10 please... Those who started this video recording with me knew I started very badly but at the time I did not care because I was determined to correct myself and learn with time.  Video production is more like an hobby the more I record and edit the more I learn and improve my skills.  I guess I have improved even if its a tiny bit, YES? NO? Please feel free to watch my other videos here and don't forget to subscribe please............

I will be waiting to hear from you mi loyal readers feel free to contact me on any social media platform as some of you might know; my DM and email is the most effective way of communicating with me.  
Your suggestion and comment are always welcome.  I do listen as most of my readers, I mean the ones that responded to my question preferred my chat video.
So you will be getting more of the chat and a mix of travel vlogs, food, event and sometimes maybe occasional lifestyle vlogs, and makeup.
My instagram followers I appreciate you all as the suggestions and comment on my Page or mostly sent to my DM keeps me going, very encouraging...God bless you all...

Your Truly Blogger

Ttk



1 comment: