Friday 7 September 2018

Updates: Nigeria Vlog - City Of Ibadan

Hello Mi Dear Readers,

Sorry I travelled so I couldn't really blog like I was supposed to, even though I tried, I need an assistant blogger, someone who will do my blogging when I am away or on holidays, Lol!.  Above is another short video produced by me.

Are you from Ibadan? I visited Ibadan, shout-out to all the Ibadan peeps! So I learnt some Oriki from Ibadan….Ibadan Orita, Oluyole, Omo ajoro sun, Ija igboro ni omo gbogbo Ibadan, Lol! Correct me if I am wrong ooo….Click to watch chronicle of my Ibadan trip above....
If you would like to see my other videos, please click here.......
Ibadan is the third most populous city in Nigeria, I looked around some part of Ibadan and I did observed some things…If you are from Ibadan name three positive things about Ibadan city please….O ya let’s chat mi peeps….


Yours Truly



Ttk




2 comments: