Monday 19 November 2018

"Respect mother of my child, Tonto Dikeh" - Olakunle Churchill tells follower

Nigerian entrepreneur and humanitarian, Olakunle Churchill who was dragged into an exchange with a follower over a new photo he shared, asked his followers to respect the mother of his child, Tonto Dikeh.
This is coming after Tonto Dikeh’s outburst on Instagram over the weekend. The actress had her called her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill a one minute man. Tonto Dikeh also described her ex-husband as a fraudster ‘yahoo boy’, and had written

Boy I sure have made so many mistakes,NOW I KNOW BETTER..
I WILL NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE WITH YOU..
#Boy I sure have made so many mistakes,NOW I KNOW BETTER..
I WILL NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE WITH YOU..
#ITS EASIER TO BUILD STRONG CHILDREN THAN REPAIR BROKEN MEN..
#YOU ARE MY PERFECTION #I LOVE YOU KINGY

NIGERIANS HATE TO SEE A WOMAN SURVIVE HELL AND COME OUT STRONG.. And IM HERE TO TELL YOU ALL TO KISS MY BLACK SURGICAL ASS,THIS NUT CRACKER AINT CRACKING…
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING#RADICAL4JESUS

In another exchange with a troll who reacted to her shade post for her ex-husband, Tonto Dikeh who recounted how she clothed, fed and dumped a man who ‘can’t afford child support’, further disclosed that her Mr. Churchill is a one minute man.
However Olakunle Churchill who shared a photo and asked his followers to caption it, asked his follower to respect the mother of his child because she deserves so much. Here is a screenshot of the exchange below;

No comments:

Post a Comment