Saturday 29 December 2018

Dubai Vlog 1 - That Smelly Room............

Mi Blessed Readers,

Compliment of the season my dear readers, how are you? How was Christmas? As for me we thank the almighty God. 
As some of you may know, I share a part of my lifestyle on Youtube and most times I love to share my travel vlogs, food, chats and makeup.  

It’s also a way to improve my video production and editing skills which I love to do.
I reveal positive things for now, I say for now because every negative or not so good experience might be revealed sometimes in future as a lesson for others to learn not to shame or call out anyone God’s willing.......
So in the meantime you are allowed to say I am collating and is not always rosy but I choose to publish my happy moments, I love to keep the memories so bad belle people stay off my lane and stop hating, end it in 2018 thanks..…

Mi lovelies please click the video above to watch part of my Dubai vlog please….
If you enjoy watching my videos do not hesitate to subscribe please, thank you.
Have a nice weekend, happy new year in advance....

Your Truly Blogger




Ttk



No comments:

Post a Comment