Wednesday 24 April 2019

Ex-Boyfriend Sets 8 Members Of Ex-Girlfriend’s Family Ablaze

Image result for Okitipupa LocalImage result for Okitipupa Local
A bitter ex-boyfriend, Deji Adenuga aka Dakar, is currently being trailed by the Ondo state police command for allegedly setting eight family members of his estranged girlfriend ablaze on Adetuwo street, Igbodigo town, in the Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State on Tuesday April 23rd.
This was after he was jilted by the girl named Titi who recently called their relationship off.

Out of anger, he went to the girl’s family house and set the building ablaze. The fire killed five people while three others are currently receiving treatment at the Trauma Centre, Ondo town, Ondo State.

“What happened today (Tuesday) was shocking. The man (Adenuga) almost wiped out an entire family early this morning. He was angry because the girl (Titi) he was dating said she was no more interested in the relationship. In order to deal with the girl, he poured petrol in the room where all members of her family were sleeping and set them ablaze.

“He actually missed his target because the girl was not in the room at the time he set the room ablaze.
“Eight members of the family were severely burnt. Five of them have been confirmed dead, while the remaining three were rushed to the Trauma Centre, Ondo, where they are receiving treatment.” a source said.

Police Public Relations Officer of the Ondo State Police Command, Femi Joseph, revealed that investigations into the incident has began.

“We are on the trail of the suspect, while investigation has commenced into the matter. We will soon arrest him,” Joseph said.

5 comments:

  1. Point out, you got a good content.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not resist commenting. Very well written!
    Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding this paragraph here at this webpage, I have
    read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    It's the best time to make some plans for the future and
    it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you
    few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to
    this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I constantly emailed this web site post page to all my friends, because if like to read
    it then my contacts will too. I will immediately grasp your rss
    feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognise in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet people, its really really
    nice article on building up new website. http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning problems altogether, a charge card got an alternative viewer.
    Just what exactly can you actually advise as to this page
    which you simply designed weekend historically? Just about any
    a number of?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends, pleasant article and good arguments commented
    at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete