Wednesday 24 April 2019

Imo: APC Elders Back Uzodinma’s Petition Against Ihedioha

Related imageRelated image
Imo State APC Elders’ Council Wednesday said that it will support the governorship candidate of the party, Senator Hope Uzodinma, in the pursuit of his mandate at the Election Petition Tribunal.
The group in a communique issued at the end of its meeting in Owerri and signed by its Chairman, Edmund Onyebuchi and Vice Chairman, Chief Benard Anyanwu, assured that it will also support all the candidates of the party challenging the outcome of their respective elections in the Tribunal.

The Elders, according to the communique, expressed hope that the Election Petition Tribunal will “restore Uzodinma’s mandate given to him by Imo people”.
The Council appealed to the judiciary to expedite judgment on the Imo North Senatorial election, adding that it will respect the position of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on the Imo West Senatorial election.

According to the communique, “we are firmly of the opinion that the beginning of wisdom in Imo state politics is to fight any clandestine organisation that operates in a subtle way behind the scene and influencing the direction of election results.
“Therefore we have hope that the Election Tribunal will restore Hope Uzodinma’s mandate given to him by Imolites, who courageously reaffirmed their commitments to APC as the vanguard of our national ongoing revolution under the leadership of our respected President, Muhammadu Buhari.”

5 comments:

  1. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written! Ahaa, its nice dialogue concerning this paragraph here at this website, I have read all
    that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
    I’ll right away take hold of your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter
    service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may subscribe.

    Thanks. http://dell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll immediately take hold of your rss as I can not to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. You made some decent points there. I checked on the internet for additional
    information about the issue and found most people
    will go along with your views on this website. I am sure this article has
    touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious post on building up new website.
    http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or
    advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to
    this article. I desire to read more things about it!
    I absolutely love your site.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to
    create my own personal site and would like to find out where you got this from or what the
    theme is called. Cheers! Hello! I've been reading your web site for some time
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and
    give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great
    work! http://nestle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did before beI was basically recommendedsuggested this blogwebsiteweb websites throughviaby means ofby would mean ofby my own auntie.
    I just amI’m at this time notnotno much longer surepositivecertain whetherwhether or not satisfying
    you the postsubmitpublishput upward is presented
    throughviaby way ofby method ofby the dog like no onenobody altogether different realizerecognizeunderstandrecogniseknow this sort
    of specificparticularcertainpreciseuniquedistinctexactspecialspecifiedtargeteddetaileddesignateddistinctive approximatelyabout my favorite problemdifficultytrouble.
    People areYou’re amazingwonderfulincredible!
    Treasure youThanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been surfing online more than three hours today,
    but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally,
    if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net might be much more helpful than ever before.
    Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're
    working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
    for something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    Ahaa, its pleasant conversation on the topic of this paragraph here at this web
    site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
    http://Dell.com/

    ReplyDelete