Wednesday 24 April 2019

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu

Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola, gave former coach of the Super Eagles, Christian Chukwu, $50,000 cheque for foreign medical treatment.
Christian Chukwu will travel to the UK for further treatment in the first week of May following the footing of his medical bills by Femi Otedola.

Otedola’s offered to foot the bill of the former captain of the national team following reports that he was battling with prostate cancer.
The $50,000 cheque was presented to Chukwu on Wednesday morning in Enugu by Philip Akinola, the COO of Zenon Petroleum and Gas Ltd, one of Otedola’s companies.
Also present were Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the governor of Enugu state, Amaju Pinnick, the chairman of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and Onochie Anibeze, the renowned sports journalist. Otedola said;

“The governor just called to thank me immensely and I spoke with Christian Chukwu too. He will be flown abroad next week. I told him he will be fine and I will make sure he is provided with the best health services,”
Chukwu, with support from the Enugu state government, has already done an initial surgery in Nigeria and has been recuperating.

5 comments:

  1. I’ll right away take hold of your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink
    or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me recognise in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. I have been surfing online greater than three hours lately, but I never
    discovered any fascinating article like yours. It’s beautiful price enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net
    can be much more helpful than ever before. Hi there would you mind letting
    me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog
    in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a
    honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it! http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written! These are genuinely fantastic ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    You have made some really good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.
    http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours
    today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as
    you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    I absolutely love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply
    back as I'm hoping to create my own blog and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what
    the theme is called. Thank you! I’ve been browsing on-line
    greater than three hours these days, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article
    like yours. It’s lovely worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as
    you did, the net might be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing blog!
    I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really nice article on building up new
    weblog. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during
    lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good site!
    http://tagomi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete