Wednesday 24 April 2019

Whitney Houston: Lesbian partner set to release new memoir

Robyn Crawford is set to reveal her lesbian love affair with late singer Whitney Houston in her new memoir which will be a tell-it-all.
Robyn and Whitney were very close friends and had a year-long affair. Robyn was even present at her wedding to Bobby Brown.

A documentary “Whitney” released last year established Whitney’s sexuality. In the documentary, Whitney’s ex Bobby Brown and multiple family members confirm that Whitney was bisexual and that she had a relationship with Robyn.

Whitney Houston couldn’t maintain a relationship with Robyn due to pressure to maintain her public image. Both women eventually had to go their separate ways.
Reports however claim that growing animosity between Robyn and Bobby Brown fueled the rift between the women.

Robyn’s memoir titled “A Song For You” will hit bookshelves on November 5 and it will “share the moving and often complicated story of her life and relationship with Whitney.”


6 comments:

  1. Hola! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally
    got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout
    out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to
    mention keep up the excellent work! I will immediately grab your rss as I can not in finding
    your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please permit me realize in order that
    I may just subscribe. Thanks. I’ll right away seize your rss as I can not to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me know in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. http://Alienware.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.

    In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a
    totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
    It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

    I've read this post and if I could I wish to
    suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to read more things about it! http://www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did before beI seemed to be recommendedsuggested this specific blogwebsiteweb web page throughviaby approach ofby
    will mean ofby my personal uncle. I really amI’m presently notnotno more time surepositivecertain whetherwhether
    or otherwise not that postsubmitpublishput all the way up
    is presented throughviaby method ofby would mean ofby the dog
    just as hardly any onenobody better realizerecognizeunderstandrecogniseknow
    those specificparticularcertainpreciseuniquedistinctexactspecialspecifiedtargeteddetaileddesignateddistinctive approximatelyabout
    my personal problemdifficultytrouble. You actually areYou’re amazingwonderfulincredible!
    Be grateful for youThanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your
    blog and wished to say that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete