Wednesday 24 April 2019

Yahoo: Nigeria and Ghana collaborate to fight cybercrime

Image result for Nigeria and Ghana collaborate to fight cybercrimeRelated image
West African countries Nigeria and Ghana plan to go into partnership in the fight against cybercrimes across the 2 countries, Ghanaian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Alhaji Rashid Bawa, revealed.
During a courtesy visit to the Comptroller of Nigeria Immigration Service in Cross River State, Mr Felix Uche, Bawa noted that the collaboration of Nigeria and Ghana in this fight will lead to its reduction, especially among the young population, News Agency of Nigeria reports.

He said…..
“As we speak, this matter is been discussed at the highest level. The Comptroller General of the Ghanaian Immigration Service and his counterpart in Nigeria had a fruitful discussion about this a month ago.
“Experts from Ghana and Nigeria will be meeting soon to come out with a road map to deal with some of these issues that are currently taking place.

“In the course of the discussion, it came out clearly that there are cartels that operate behind these cybercrimes and prostitution of our young ones.

“Ghana believes that with the collaboration, Nigerian Government and security services will help to unravel the root causes as the laws of each country will be applied to minimise crimes.”

4 comments:

  1. I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my
    opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
    It’s the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be
    happy. I have learn this submit and if I may I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.

    I wish to learn even more things about it! This is a topic which is near to my heart...
    Thank you! Where are your contact details though? http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth
    enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the net will be
    much more useful than ever before. I will right away take hold of
    your rss as I can't to find your email subscription hyperlink
    or e-newsletter service. Do you have any?
    Kindly allow me recognise in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really
    good post on building up new website. http://foxnews.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately snatch your rss as I can not to find
    your email subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please permit me know in order that I could
    subscribe. Thanks. I like what you guys are usually up
    too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

    Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?

    I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm
    looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    http://starbucks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its
    really really pleasant paragraph on building up new web site.
    I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours
    lately, but I never found any fascinating article like yours.
    It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners
    and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net might be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    It is appropriate time to make some plans for the
    future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post
    and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I desire to read even more things about
    it! http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete