Wednesday 15 May 2019

"I don cut my manhood since, what is a fine girl like me be doing with a gbola" - Bobrisky

Nigerian Male Barbie, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has revealed that he cut off his manhood a long time ago. The popular cross dresser has just revealed his is actually a transgender.
Bobrisky share a picture on his Instagram page, Tuesday wearing a red body-fitted catsuit and captioned it;
“Okay, let me help you all, those of you asking where is my (manhood) I don cut am since. What would a fine girl like me be doing with a gbola. I hope I have answered all your questions.”

A fan went on to ask in the comment section;

“Bob, Sorry for asking ooo did you feel any pain then when cutting it and since you have cut it what is now there?”

Bobrisky picked interest in that comment, he replied;

“small pain”
See the instagram post below.
Bobrisky who says he has cut off his manhood, has earlier promised fans that he will be dropping some bikini pictures of himself at the end of the Ramadan fasting. He had also warned fans to never address him as bro again instead, he prefers being addressed as baby girl, pretty woman.

You may recall that Bobrisky had earlier posted a picture where he is seen posing in a red long-sleeve top with a rather plunging neckline, revealing some massive cleavage. He is yet to comment on whether or not they are real.

9 comments:

  1. I’m not that much off a іnternet reader to bbe honest bսt your blogs reaⅼly nice, keep it up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
    Ꭺll tthe best

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest
    you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to read even more things about it! I visited several websites except the audio quality for audio songs
    existing at this site is in fact fabulous. I enjoy
    what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

    http://foxnews.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a tragedy were to hit today, are you ready to remain and your loved ones
    alive. Yet your happiness could soon have a serious jolt with just
    one judgmental lapse. There are flying squirrels, fox squirrels,
    gray squirrels, black squirrels and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Specials available from apartments may vary from floor plan to floor plan and
    from day to day. This is becausxe tthese
    new types of condominiums are mainly located in the outskirts although
    some are even prfesent in provinces. These varieties of condo in Philippines are classified as condominium complexes, and part of what made these varieties of housing popular is because itss family-oriented environment,
    including its seclusio from the city, privacy, security, and facilities for growing children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! At last I got a blog from where I be able to genuinely take helpful facts regarding
    my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who
    had been doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast
    because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword
    this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah,
    thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your
    web page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely
    what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here.
    Again, awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thực hiện sửa điều hòa tại nhà an toàn, nhanh chóng.

    ReplyDelete