Tuesday 7 May 2019

Money Saved While Being Sober For 124 Days

A Nigerian man has revealed how much he was able to save in the space of 124 days of being sober and away from his drinking habit.
In a post he shared on Twitter, the man revealed that whenever he got the urge to drink, he simply put 3000 Naira in a safe. At the end of 124 days, he realized he had saved 357k.

He shared:

Stayed sober for 124days now..
I put 3,000 in my safe box each time i feel like drinking…and am able to save these up…
So happy i can save approximately 357k from not drinking….@BelieveAllCom
He added:

Would have spent 57k out of d 357k last night on drinks with friends….
But i decide to plant it down here

View image on Twitter

His post comes few weeks after rapper Eminem celebrated 11 years of being sober. The rapper had suffered from a serious drug addiction.

Sharing, he wrote:

“When I got out of rehab, I needed to lose weight, but I also needed to figure out a way to function sober. Unless I was blitzed out of my mind, I had trouble sleeping. So I started running. It gave me a natural endorphin high, but it also helped me sleep, so it was perfect.”














No comments:

Post a Comment