Wednesday 30 October 2019

"I hated my ex-mother-in-law for...." - Tonto Dikeh

Image result for Tonto Dikeh"Image result for Tonto Dikeh"
Tonto Dikeh has revealed why she hated her former mother-in-law, the mother of Olakunle Churchill her ex-husband.
This she did in the comment section of a post she shared on Instagram showing her playing with her son King.
She wrote:

”I sha wokeup from same bed with this Little man oo.
But Look at how he push me down for surprising him in school…
#Quick Mom errands and Back to 5more meetings for the day..
#Lord I need your strength and Grace..

#BUT THIS BOY HAS NO RESPECT OOO,THROWING MY MILLION DOLLARS BUM BUM ON THE GRASS LIKE ITS BALL SMH(a prophet is not honoured in his own town)”.
A follower stated that her son will always pick Tonto over wife. In response, Tonto Dikeh lashed out at her former mother-in-law as seen in screenshot below.




No comments:

Post a Comment