Friday 8 November 2019

259 People Rescued From Islamic Rehabilitation Centre

According to the police a total of 259 people were rescued from an Islamic rehabilitation centre in the southwestern city of Ibadan. 
Which increased the numbers rescued from abusive institutions since September to almost 1,500. 
Images from local TV station IATV taken after the captives were released showed a group of mostly young men and teenage boys. Many were emaciated. An infant was also among the group.










4 comments:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning
    this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as
    well. In fact, your creative writing abilities
    has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since i have book-marked it.

    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog
    and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to ?return the favor?.I am trying to find
    things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete