Friday 1 November 2019

"I dreamt I was pregnant and I give birth to a baby girl" - Bobrisky

Image result for Bobrisky"Image result for Bobrisky"
Nigerian Cross-dresser Bobrisky has taken to social media to tell Nigerians that he had a dream that he got pregnant.
In his post, Bobrisky stated that the dream saw him get rushed to the hospital where he gave birth to a baby girl.
Congratulating him for the safe delivery is his best friend Tonto Dikeh.

He wrote:

“Good morning… my house help woke me up about 20 minntes ago. I dreamt I was pregnant and everybody on ig was shouting jezzzz how did Bobrisky get pregnant. To cut the story short I saw myself at the hospital with my baby girl beside me. Only for me to see my bestie beside me @tontolet shouting congratulations . I was wondering how I delivered the baby. I asked the doctor if I push or how did I delivered the baby. The doctor was just smiling”, he wrote.

6 comments:

  1. For most up-to-date information you have
    to go to see the web and on the web I found this web page as a
    best website for newest updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking for this information for some time. After
    six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site.

    I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this kind
    of informative web sites in top of the list. Generally the top web sites
    are full of garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with
    us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and superb design and
    style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to
    ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you
    center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a hard
    time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying
    to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I just say what a relief to discover somebody that truly knows what they are
    talking about on the web. You definitely realize how to
    bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people really need to read this and understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised you are not more popular since you surely possess
    the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites
    on the net. I will recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete