Thursday 28 November 2019

Ronke Odusanya Pray As A Mother

ronke odusanyaImage result for Ronke Odusanya"
Actress Ronke Odusanya has taken to Instagram to share a powerful prayer for all mothers and expectant mothers. 
The actress who welcomed her baby a few weeks ago, shared the prayer as she remembered the days she sue to play the role of a nanny to two lovely babies.
Ronke Odusanya wrote:

”Let’s throw it back to 5 years ago ON THANKSGIVING DAY when I was backing OPPY AND CARRYING DEMMY at the same time these 2 boys then showed my boobs peper anytime am in their parents house and sleeping beside them ….. me sef don dey do nanny tey tey oh , I remember systa and Trendy will lock me up in a room with their children and tell me to stay there with them cos then I was always afraid of carrying little children cos I would be scared they might fall down from my hands , but when OLUWAFIFEHANMI came into my life , I knew God was passing a message to me ……. LORD I WILL BE FOREVER THANKFUL NITORI WIPE E FIFEHANMI . I PRAY FOR ALL PARENTS THAT MAY WE NEVER KNOW THIER GRAVES IJN. AND TO EXPECTING MOTHERS , MAY God grant u ur heart desires. Amennnnnnn. Happy Thanksgiving OPPY AND DEMMY”.

No comments:

Post a Comment