Friday 27 December 2019

Is Presidency Your Birthright?

Dear Readers/Viewers,

Compliment of the season Beautiful and Blessed People!  As some of you might know I am also a travel, chat, food and lifestyle vlogger; I've decided to give my viewers/readers some Xmas/New year present😁.  I am aware that people have a preference, what would you like from me, article? video? or story? Indicate in the comment section please.

Follow up of my Ras Al Khaimah diary - While on my visit to the Emirate in Ras Al Khaimah, I decided to visit the mall just out of curiosity and to do a little bit of shopping.

The continuous construction and development going on in UAE triggered something inside of me concerning Nigeria as a country and Africa as a continent.
Please click above to watch video.
Due to festive season I've decided to produce a daily vlog specially for you guys until new year, these are some of my backlog videos, God bless..
If you enjoy watching do not hesitate to subscribe, bye for now.

Yours Truly
Ttk


No comments:

Post a Comment