Wednesday 20 May 2020

Some Nigerians Disagree With Actress Adesua Etomi For Saying Gbegiri Soup Is Trash

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi has declared her hatred for the local Yoruba soup called ” Gbegiri”. According to the 32 year old, Gbegiri is an overrated soup, adding that peer pressure is the only reason she has been eating it with Amala.
For those who do not know, Gbegiri soup is a very popular Nigerian beans soup. It’s made with black eyed or brown beans. Gbegiri soup has got to be one of the easiest, no fuss soups to make, if you’ve never attempted it, you’ll be shocked to find out just how easy it is. Gbegiri is best enjoyed with either Tuwo Shinkafa or Amala and Ewedu soup.
She however came to a conclusion that Gbegiri is trash.

Read all she said below;

“I’ve decided that gbegiri is trash. Peer pressure made me eat it with my amala but I have grown as an individual and now I know without a shadow of doubt that I prefer my amala with ewedu and fried peppery stew. Signed, Ex gbegiri sufferer”







































No comments:

Post a Comment