Friday 24 July 2020

Video: Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Butt After Undergoing Cosmetic Surgery

Controversial Ghanaian comedienne, Afia Schwarzenegger has flaunted her bikini butt in a video she shared on social media.
This comes months after the mother of three confirmed rumours of undergoing cosmetic surgery.
Speaking on Joselyn Dumas ‘Keeping It Real’ show, she revealed that she went under the knife to fix her b**bs and also her belly.
She said, “I had kidney stones and fibroadenoma at the same time so I have two of breasts slashed, I had part of my stomach gone.”

Afia Schwarzenneger also revealed that she met her ex-husband Abrokwa when he was a driver to her brother.
Both of them have now split after Abrokwa caught the comedienne having sex with another man and even recorded them in the act.

“I called Abrokwah’s mother and brother that if you people wanna force us to continue this suicide you call marriage, I am going to poison your son and then poison myself, I will not go to jail for killing him,” Afia said.

















No comments:

Post a Comment