Friday 11 September 2020

Who Sits In Front Of The Car Mother - In - Law Or Wife?


Hello Mi Lovelies,
How are you? Hope all is well? About four to five months ago, a Nigerian lady ask me this question "who sits in front of the car wife or mother-in-law?."  At the time I did not know the gravity of that question until a video went viral on social media, then I realised something must have triggered this question in the first place. Maybe is an issue, a dilemma some women as trivial as it may sound needed to address.

Anyway click on the video above to watch, and if you enjoy watching this video please do not hesitate to subscribe for more video.
Have a nice weekend.


Yours Truly


Ttk

1 comment:

  1. My dear,for me it doesn't matter who sits in d front ooo... As far as there is space... I personally prefer to sit at d back with my kids but mother Inlaw will say she is d elderly n d back seat is for her n d kids...

    ReplyDelete