Monday 9 November 2020

"I would have held Nigerians responsible for my defeat If I was Trump" - Charly Boy Mocks''

Charly Boy has said if he was Donald Trump, he would hold Nigerians responsible for his defeat at the US presidential polls.

Recall US incumbent president Donald Trump has lost his second term bid to Joe Biden who garnered more electoral college votes.

Charly Biy has ''mocked'' Donald Trump saying if he was the US President he would have held Nigerians responsible for his loss in the just concluded US election.

Charly Boy made the statement referring to when Trump called Nigerians hypocrites.

Writing on social media, the Area Father wrote; ''If I were Trump, I’d hold Nigerians responsible for the defeat. How can God answer the prayers of hypocrites…How?''











No comments:

Post a Comment