Wednesday 17 September 2014

Meet Ballam The Shy Monkey

Yours truly bloggerK walked into a monkey in a jewellery shop and was attracted to the way this monkey called Ballam looked away every time I glance at this creature.  
Apart from the desire to take pictures, like the other tourist the monkey's attitude fascinated me; so I went over to take a snap; you pay for this service by the way.  

Ballam will not come over unless there is a specific food in your hand, this was the only way I could get the chance of snapping a picture; I bravely accepted to hold what look like melon seeds called (egusi) used for soup in Nigeria.  

Ballam willingly came over my shoulder, then jumped a bit forward to reach for the food in my hand, as the monkey picked a melon he looked away whilst he ate.  To snap a picture was not easy but was a good experience for me to have a live animal in my hands. 

In the part of the world I live I don't get to see live animals that often aside dogs and cats.  So bear with me. Hope you enjoy my not so professional video Lol! Thanks



5 comments:

  1. can't stand animals think they smell

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't stand animals think they smell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it wasn't in an Ebola kinda area.

    ReplyDelete