Tuesday 9 December 2014

Jets Crashed Into House Kills Mother, 2 Sons, n 1 Month Infant

Rescues are conducting a search and rescue operation family of five lived in the house, and that an adult male and a school-aged child were not harmed.
Three of those killed were on board the aircraft as it ploughed into the house in Gaithersburg, Maryland, according to authorities.
Officials later confirmed that three residents inside the home, including a mother and her two young sons - a month-old infant and a three-year-old - were also killed.
Fred Pedreira, 67, who lives nearby, told the Associated Press news agency he saw the crash. He said: "This guy, when I saw him, for a fast jet with the wheels down, I said, 'I think he's coming in too low.'.
The two-storey, wood-frame home was gutted by the impact "Then he was 90 degrees - sideways - and then he went belly-up into the house and it was a ball of fire. It was terrible."I tell you, I got goosebumps when I saw it. I said, 'My God, those are people in that plane'. I just hope nobody was in that home."
The jet was an Embraer EMB-500/Phenom 100 twin-engine, according to the Federal Aviation Administration, a plane which can seat up to 10 people.  It was just a mile from landing at Montgomery County Airpark at the time of the accident.

The National Transportation Safety Board is sending an investigator to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment