Monday 2 March 2015

‘Man might have everything n if he cannot satisfy me s*xually, is serious trouble’- Ronke

Yoruba actress, popularly known as Ronke Oshodi, also Ronke Ojo, said there are no two ways about it; s*x is not something to be compromised in life. She says even as a Yoruba Ambassador who believes some certain values should be upheld she cannot put aside the importance of s*x, even before marriage.
Ronke says it is as essential to life as money. “S*x is a normal part of life just like money. I know I am a Yoruba ambassador but personally, I believe anybody above 18 that has a serious relationship can have s*x even outside marriage. The couple should know what they have underneath their clothes.

What if I do not like the size as a lady? Frankly, it is one of the reasons why many go into extra marital affairs because even when a man has everything in the world and does not satisfy me s*xually, there is serious trouble. I cannot go into a marriage and start regretting, besides, you won’t be able to tell your family members what you are going through in the name of marriage. I cannot manage s*x, it is either I enjoy it or not” she said.

4 comments: