Friday 29 May 2015

Charging Phone Electrocutes Girl To Death

Be careful with the type of phone you buy, imitations can be deadly.
Blandine from Ghana was electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone explodes and got stuck on her skin.  

According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. 

As electricity power was restored to their area, there was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.   The source of death is been blamed on the phone they suspect might be immitation, some blamed it on eletricity is so sad. 

Little things we over look might carry be deadly. Let's all be careful.

 

4 comments:

  1. Omase o, poor girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis is serious o

    ReplyDelete
  3. just like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found
    you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve
    for something else, Regardless I am here
    now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a
    all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it
    all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read more,
    Please do keep up the superb b.

    Take a look at my website - https://Youtu.be

    ReplyDelete