Monday 13 July 2015

“I wanted to commit suicide people snap pictures of my backside” - Victim

This 50-Year-Old Mother Is Tired Of People Taking Photos Of Her Oversized Butt [LOOK]
Lerato Pitso, said she is tired of the daily insults she had to encounter because she was being treated like a s*x object due to over well-endowed behind.
The fifty year old mother of one said wherever she goes she becomes a laughing stock and was unable to find a serious relationship because men just want to sleep with her. 

“At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I’m not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me. They don’t love me,” Pitso told Mail Online.
‘Sometimes I hear a camera’s shutter and when I turn to see what is happening, I see people taking pictures of my backside.’

It isn’t men who are the worst offenders, it is other females.
Pitso recently took part in the City of Johannesburg’s Weight Loss Challenge – and said it saved her life.
“I’ve been battling with my weight since I was a teenager. I’ve tried every diet available but nothing worked. I was on the verge of committing suicide.”




Mail Online


4 comments:

  1. At 50 she should be used to it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure there is a surgery she can do to reduce the size of her bum, wish she had thought of it earlier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surgery is not cheap, it comes at a high price and anything could go wrong, atleast she can walk.

      Delete