Friday 19 October 2018

25 Crucial Life Lessons I Learnt

Hello Mi Dear Readers,

It was my birthday last week, any October born reading? if you are born in October you are the best! Lol! Where are my Libras?  Anyway I thank God for another year, every year especially during my birthday I reflect on life, and I realised I've experience quite a lot. 

Some of you have seen this video, especially those who are my friends on social media.
There have being happy moment and not so good times, some times were sweet, some other times were bitter. Reflecting I see those bitter times as a lesson.  I've experienced let-downs, being betrayed, rejection, being victims of fabrication, false rumour, lies and many more.  
I've decided to produce a video sharing 25 lessons out of many that I've learnt over decades of living in this interesting world with you.   
So guys feel free to click on the video above and watch.....
To view other videos produced by myself, please click here.

Have a nice weekend mi peeps...God bless you all...

Your Truly

Ttk



2 comments:

  1. Kemi beautiful God is with you all the way, continue the work you have a purpose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever gorgeous Kemi, happy belated birthday hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete