Wednesday 28 November 2018

Nigerian Writer Blasted For Accusing American Writer Nora Roberts Of Theft

A Nigerian writer Tomi Adeyemi has been dragged on twitter after she accused American writer Nora Roberts of theft.
Tomi had claimed Nora Roberts, in her new book Of Blood and Bone, had stolen the title of her own book Children of Blood and Bone.
She wrote on Twitter:

it would be nice if an artist could create something special without another artist trying to shamelessly profit off it.
It didn’t take long before she was being dragged on the platform as other writers claimed she would not be the first writer to use the title and there have been several books with almost same title.

Nora Roberts eventually got hinted on the brouhaha, which she even defended herself saying she had never come across Tomi Adeyemi’s book.

See reactions below:


Tee
@VillageGirl___
 Well, since Tomi Adeyemi is dragging Nora Roberts for shamelessly trying to profit off "Of Blood and Bone", maybe Toke Makinwa should drag Michelle Obama for "stealing" her book tittle too.

Heh!

29
9:29 AM - Nov 28, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
53 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Yum™
@gingerPOP_
 Small 1 good book you wrote and all the respect you're supposed to have has gone with the wind .
Talmabout " I reach out to Nora"!
A whole Nora Roberts is who ya calling Nora.
People sef.
Na wa.

21
10:40 AM - Nov 28, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
35 people are talking about this




16 comments:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about
    worries that they plainly don't know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out
    the whole thing without having side effect , people could
    take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
    post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
    You are incredible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to all, it's truly a nice for me to pay a visit this web site,
    it contains useful Information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about click
    here. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remarkable things here. I'm very satisfied to see your post.
    Thanks so much and I'm looking ahead to contact
    you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is good in support
    of my knowledge. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely,
    however this article provides fastidious understanding yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might check things
    out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web
    page yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I've been following your website for some time now
    and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and
    I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about click here.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good day very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent ..

    Amazing .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
    I'm glad to find so many helpful information right here in the post,
    we want work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for
    sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?

    My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to
    find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
    If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, I discovered your website by means of Google even as
    looking for a related matter, your site got
    here up, it appears to be like great. I've bookmarked it in my
    google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply turned into alert to your
    weblog thru Google, and found that it's really informative.
    I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful should you
    continue this in future. Numerous folks shall be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with useful info to work on. You've performed an impressive activity and our whole group shall be
    thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete