Monday 17 December 2018

Gospel Singer Lucky To Be Alive After Battle With Ritualists

Nigerian gospel singer, Jblingzmoney, is lucky to be alive after his encounter with ritualists who had already kidnapped him.
The singer who later took to his Instagram page, after his escape, showed so much appreciation to Jesus who gave him the strength to battle with the demonic men.

THANK YOU JESUS …for giving me life again and saving me from the hands of Ritualist,demons in human body, who can Battle with the Lord? Nobody.

The God who See’s even in the darkest of Nigth,The God that hears the silent prayer from the heart,you gave me strength to wrestle with 4 demonic men and you pravail,all I can say is thank you JESUS …I am alive ,I am saved and I am bouncing up stronger..this is my testimony JESUS WINS.



No comments:

Post a Comment