Thursday 25 April 2019

"Letter to runs girls who acts as motivational speakers on social media" – Joro Olumofin

Below is a post by love doctor Joro Olumofin which addresses runs girls who go on social media acting like motivational speakers despite engaging in prostitution.
Do your Runs Girl work in peace. Please stop this Motivator / Motivational speaker act to these young girls who idolize and follow you. You’re recruiting runs girls like you directly and indirectly. 
These assertions : “ I worked So hard, God did it for me, Look at God, anybody can make it, I’m just starting, small girl big God” are very misleading and inappropriate.

Don’t you think the men you’re sleeping with tell their inner circle friends and family who tell their own friends and family. Therefore your public success has an expiry date because a 5% know the truth. That 5% is growing gradually.

1. I worked so hard ? – which work, product, project , proposal did you work on or sell ? Your Instagram page is full of flamboyant pictures of yourself and not a single promotion of a product or event you’re hosting. I guess you’re the product and your DM is the market hub.

2. God saw me through- saw you through sleeping with numerous older men for money ?
3.Mathemati: your salary doesn’t match your lifestyle. Something is missing.

A self-made woman is a woman who uses her brains, degree, personality, vocational skills to make money. Not through sex.

IF YOU SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MEN, OLDER MAN, DID AN OLDER WOMEN “LESBIANISM”.

Please Enjoy your money and stop this Motivational speaker nonsense. It’s like a Yahoo boy writing daily success memoirs on social media.

It’s Psychological, you have to mention “Hardwork” and “God” so that you can reinforce it in your own Cognition that you’re what you hate the most. A cheat, a runs Girl.

Enjoy your money, buy your creams, nails, hair to promote your ministry but please leave social media motivation out of it. You don’t have the right to motivate the youths. – Joro Olumofin

13 comments:

  1. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be
    happy. I've learn this put up and if I may I wish to suggest
    you some interesting issues or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent
    articles referring to this article. I wish to
    learn even more things approximately it! I just couldn't go away your website prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual
    information an individual supply to your guests? Is gonna be again regularly in order to check out new posts I really like what you guys
    tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the great works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll right away snatch your rss feed as I can’t
    find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please allow me know so that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having
    trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested
    in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
    I visited many websites except the audio quality for audio songs present at
    this web page is really wonderful. http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with some p.c. to power the message home a little bit, but
    instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A great read.

    I will definitely be back. You've made some decent points there.
    I checked on the web to learn more about the issue
    and found most individuals will go along with your views
    on this site. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    http://tagomi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://buildyourownshedsite.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/ https://buildyourownshedsite.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/ https://articlesbaseblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/dowiedz-sie-jak-poderwac-dziewczyne/ https://articlesbaseblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/dowiedz-sie-jak-poderwac-dziewczyne/ The "blurred effect" could be a
    plus, but an excellent rule of thumb is usually to limit its use compared to that
    of emphasizing movement. Unfortunately, the Go Cart Track needed to be closed to
    make opportinity for these developments. My father had a great
    deal he could have educated me in but he refused to wait
    among my shows as a possible adult and teen.
    https://buildyourownshedsite.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it’s time
    to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may just I desire to recommend you few interesting
    issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more issues approximately it!
    It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be
    happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.

    I want to read more things about it! Everyone loves what you guys
    tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
    http://pepsi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wɑѕ sսggesteɗ tһiѕ web site by my cօusin. I'm not ѕure
    whether this post is written by һim as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
    You are wⲟnderful! Thаnks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If some one wіshes to be updated with latest tеchnologies afterward he must be pay a visit this web paɡe and be up to
    date all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really іmpressed along with your wгiting skills as neatly as with the format in your blog.

    Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your ѕelf?
    Anyway stay uⲣ the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a great weblog like this one these days..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ηurrah, that's what I was looking for, whɑt a data!
    existing herе at this web site, thɑnks ɑdmin of this
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sіmply want to say yoսr ɑrticle is as astonishing.
    Τhe clarity for your submit is just excelⅼent and i could suρpoѕe you're a рrofessional in this
    subject. Well with your permission allow me to seize your feed to keeр
    up to date witһ forthcomіng post. Тhank you 1,000,000 and pleɑse
    continue the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my friend! I want to say that thіs article is amazing, niⅽe written and include almost all
    significant infos. I would like to see moгe posts like
    this .

    ReplyDelete
  12. It iѕ in point of fact a nice and helрful piece of information.
    I am glad tһat you sіmply shared tһis useful info with us.

    Please keep us up to ⅾate like thiѕ. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hі, i think that i saw you visited mʏ blog
    so i cɑme to “retᥙrn the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance
    mʏ site!I suppose its ok to use a feѡ of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete