Friday 31 May 2019

What Happened In Manchester Stays In Manchester

Hello Mi lovely Readers,
How are you? Its that time of the week, above is another video production from me, what happened in Manchester? yassssssssss is party time.  The video above is a continuation from my road trip video, but the actual road trip ended in the previous video. If you missed that video please click here

I keep asking this question and I won't stop until I am convinced I've got the accurate answer.   
I do realise I've to move with time and some trend, I will like to continue writing, I love to write.  Video production and video editing has now become my hobby even though it can be time consuming...

Guys which of my videos do you prefer? Chats? Travel? Vlog? Fashion? Food? or Makeup? Maybe I should be asking this question on other social media. I don't know if I should go by the MOST LIKED video or the MOST VIEWED....as my answer to the type of video most of my viewers prefer.
Anyway click above to watch video, and if you enjoy watching do not hesitate to subscribe and like.

Have a nice weekend, God bless....


Yours Truly Bloger

TalkToKemi

3 comments:

  1. Love all your video but I prefer your travel and chats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will immediately grab your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise in order that I could
    subscribe. Thanks. It’s appropriate time to make some
    plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve
    read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to
    this article. I wish to read more things about it!
    Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?

    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having
    a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    http://dell.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ꮋowdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wօndering which blog platfoгm aare you using for this
    website? I'm getting tired of Worԁpress becauѕe
    I've had proƅlems with haϲkers and I'm looking at alternatives ffor another platform.
    I wouⅼd be fantastic if you could point me in thee
    ԁirection oof a good platform.

    ReplyDelete