Friday 28 June 2019

PMAN Writes To Nigerian High Commission Demanding Investigation Into Ruggedman’s London Assault

Days after Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman was assaulted by unknown persons in London, the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN) has written to the Nigerian High Commision demanding a proper investigation into the assault.
The letter signed by the association president, Pretty Okafor, partly reads, ‘the case is currently with the Metropolitan police in London with reference number 3019340/19. We beseech to use your good office to ensure a thorough investigation is conducted to fish out the assailants and bring them to justice’.


See the full letter below…



2 comments:

  1. Ꮲretty sectijon of content. Ӏ just ѕtumbled uрon youг blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoye account yoᥙr bblog posts.
    Anyy wayy I will be subscribing to yoᥙr feedss and even I achievement
    you access consistently fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest
    of the site is also very good. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this publish and if I may I wish to suggest
    you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the
    long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may just I want
    to suggest you few fascinating issues or tips.
    Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating
    to this article. I wish to learn more things about it!

    http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete