Friday 6 September 2019

Bus Trip To Dubai - "Don't hate people doing what you want!!!!!!!"

Hello Mi Readers,

How are you my people?
I finally find the opportunity to edit this video, for those who watch me on YouTube, above is another video production of a trip I decided to share with you guys. (Any opportunity to record guys wink!πŸ˜‰ #showoff  #call-it-whatever-you-want-to-call-it😁😁😁).
Not only did I just recorded part of my trip I also shared my views as I went about my business, talked about my country and haters.  
I think there is something intriguing about road trips especially in a different country or continent. As we drove past the desert, hut, camels, building construction, skyscrapers I cannot help but to drift in and out of deep thoughts.

My mind escape into a world of imagination, I could not find an answer to “why?” “when” and also the fear of maybe it will never happen.
As those luxurious cars like Bentley, Phantom, Ferrari, and many more zoomed past on a peaceful road admiration was an understatement compared to what I felt.

I feel this way every time I visited this country but yet a bit of sadness always set in as soon as I begin to compare and question if Nigeria my country will ever develop.


Please click above to watch the video.
If you enjoy watching the above video do not hesitate to subscribe here please.

Yours Truly



Ttk


No comments:

Post a Comment