Wednesday 16 January 2013

Rumours of P:diddy replacing LA Reid as Judge on X Factor

 LA Reid was the first judge hired by Simon Cowell for season one last year. He was also the only judge to survive a brutal bloodbath that saw fellow judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger, as well as host Steve Jones, fired prior to season two.” 

 When LA Reid was interviewed in December 2012 , he answered that  (In his own word) “I have decided that I will not return to 'The X Factor' next year," L.A. told "Access Hollywood" this Thursday. "I have to go back, and I have a company [Epic Records] to run that I've kind of neglected, and it saddens me a little bit--but only a little bit."

He co-founded LaFace Records and was the chairman/CEO of the Island Def Jam Music Group...though it should be mentioned that he once dropped Lady Gaga).  I heard through the grapevine that P.Diddy would replace LA Reid. Will P.Diddy, Clive Davis, or Jimmy Iovine replace LA Reid? P.Diddy’s name seems to resonate more than the others.  What do you think? Who do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment