Wednesday 9 April 2014

Being Bisexual Just "a phase" "I want to Marry a man" - Jessie J

Jessie J has said that being bisexual was just "a phase" for her and she is now looking for a husband.
The Do It Like A Dude singer came out in 2011, but has now told the Daily Mirror that she has realised she is straight.
She shared: "For me, it was a phase. But I'm not saying bisexuality is a phase for everybody.
"I feel that if I continue my career not speaking on it, I almost feel more of a liar than if I didn't. I just want to be honest, and it's really not a big deal. Who cares?"
Jessie, 26, told one fan on Twitter recently: "I fancy/date/love men and only men."
Of her past interviews about her sexuality, she said: "I did talk about it, and I was open about it, and I do support being lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender - love who you want. That's what I'm doing.
"I don't regret anything I ever said, but I never knew back then that whatever I said became a fact that I couldn't change. I'm just so bored of it, and that's kind of it - I want to stop talking about it completely now and find myself a husband."
She added: "It's a true struggle. All the chick flicks that didn't make sense to me, I now understand - Sex And The City is real!"
Jessie said she wouldn't label herself: "I'm not anything. I'm aware of who I want to be and I want to marry a man. That's it."
Recently Jessie sparked rumours she had a boyfriend when she posted an Instagram photo captioned: "Something tells me I'm going to love him forever."
In another online post, she wrote: "I have changed and grown up A LOT, and that's allowed. And I feel more comfortable in my own skin now than ever before.
"I refuse to feel boxed and judged because of how I felt once! A long a** time ago. People change."


2 comments: