Wednesday 8 October 2014

Governor Suntai Declared Missing By Acting Governor

The acting governor of Taraba State, Alhaji Garba Umar has declared that his boss, Governor Danbaba Danfulani Suntai has gone missing.
Governor Umar stated in an interview granted on Monday, October 6, 2014 that he has not set his eyes on Governor Suntai ever since he came back from UK some weeks ago.

He narrated how he tried to connect with his boss as soon as he got back but all efforts to meet with him have been abortive.

Umar said: “Few of my aides and I were already at the domestic wing of the airport to receive my boss but, unknowingly to me, the cabal was already waiting at the international wing of the airport where the plane conveying my boss was directed to land. When I got to know that the plane landed at the international wing, I rushed to the place to receive him, but he was in a jeep which immediately drove him to T.Y. Danjuma Lodge.” 

Umar also insisted that his missing boss is a self-centred mechanism employed by some cabal to hold on to power by holding him hostage. 

He concluded by assuring the people that his administration shall continue to uphold the values of democracy and shall ensure that the citizens shall enjoy its dividend.

 

1 comment: