Wednesday 15 October 2014

Please Help!!!! ‘My husband impregnates his Cousin n want me to carry ritual’

Read a touching story from a faithful wife who is caught in the predicament of her husband’s infidelity and incest. She has been happily married for a little over two years all was well until about 8 months ago her husband decided to go to the UK in order to further his career.
They have a set of twins that need to be financially well kept. Then the story of his cheating started getting to me but he denied it when I asked him.

“One day my brother in law called me and confirmed that my husband was having an affair…WITH HIS VERY OWN COUSIN!, who he had been living with. I was flabbergasted. To top it off she was 7 months pregnant and was having serious complications.” She narrated.

“ Apparently, the cousin had confessed her dirty little secret to their uncle, who told her that her despicable affair would only lead to two things, the death of her baby or herself.  Ever since my brother in law informed me of this their entire family have Bimbo harassed me about carrying out a ritual on my husband’s behalf.

“So that his cousin doesn’t die, using my children as part of their appeal. I have told them all, including my husband that I want no part and he should come and sort out his mess.

“My husband has begged me to do it as he says that if he comes back there is no way he can re-enter the UK.  I have no idea what to do, this kind of thing has never been done in my family…but I have now become part of this family, my request is simple, please help me make the right decision for me and my kids.


6 comments:

  1. Keleru gbe eru e, what is your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there might be consequence for whoever carries d ritual, run for your dear life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story no straight jare and If its true, I think the guy is just trying to ditch you for iwe igbelu with omo Britico and the family are in it with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insult upon injury don't even consider it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aye cousin yenh ti baje, she don do d abominable so she must die nau abi wetin concern agbero, wish you a safe delivery, ma daun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. d answer is straight forward abi na u bi mumu, tell him to ask his mum or sister to do d ritual kolee

    ReplyDelete