Wednesday 9 December 2015

Warning!!!!!!! House-Boy In Disguise As House-Girl

I thought of a way of covering the private part of the above picture because I don't want to be so explicit but then on second thought the point and message am trying to put across will not be accentuated.
For those that live in Africa, Nigeria in particular scrutinise that so called house-girls before you employ them, if you cannot do without. I just imagine a home with just girls, ummmmmmh may God protect our children.



6 comments:

  1. OLuwas sanu fun wa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some serious thins go down that naija

    ReplyDelete
  3. wO I GO KILA AM IF ANY STUPID MAN TRY DIS NONSENSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at what the state Poverty has degenerated into

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure the breast is also fake lord have mercy

    ReplyDelete