Thursday 14 September 2017

‘I am 70 years old, if I place a curse on anyone who..... it will comes to pass" - Pete Edochie

Image result for Pete EdochieRelated image
Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has expressed his fury over those who link him to the call by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), asking indigenes of Anambra State to boycott the upcoming governorship election in the state.
The veteran actor said, ‘I am 70 years old, If I Place a curse on anyone, it comes to pass”. Also threatens to curse those linking him with IPOB’s call for Anambra election boycott.

Pete threatened to place a curse on those behind the alleged message linking him to the call. “I Just returned from Port-Harcourt yesterday and my attention has been drawn to a publication on WhatsApp allegedly credited to me in respect of IPOB and the call to boycott elections in Anambra. “A lot of nonsense has been ascribed to me in the past and I have maintained my peace. Now I am very angry.

2 comments:

  1. Rumour mongers respect yurself

    ReplyDelete
  2. please don't place any curse sir

    ReplyDelete