Friday 5 January 2018

"I hereby place a curse on Sowore of Saharareporters and his family....." - Fani Kayode

Related imageRelated image
Former Aviation Minister, Fani Kayode fire back at the founder of Saharareporters Sowere with fury for publishing false news regarding broken marriage.
Fani Kayode stated this while reacting to the claims by Saharareporters that his marriage with his wife has crashed.

Fani Kayode stated: Envy is a terrible thing and it goes to the grave.It cannot be appeased.I piss on Saharareporters who are ready to defame and malign even my beautiful son Aragorn and my 3 beautiful babies that will be brought into the world by my beautiful wife Precious later this year.

For telling lies about my marriage, my wife and my children and for attempting to destroy my family with fabrications, falsehood and fake news I hereby place a curse on Sowore of Saharareporters and his family.They shall die by the sword and they shall know no peace.It is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment