Thursday 4 January 2018

”I've been abducted n forcefully taken prisoner by the most beautiful woman"

Femi Fani Kayode a politician and lawyer gush about his Igbo wife on social media post. The Former Minister of Aviation who recently got a prophecy about an assassination
attempt that will be launched at his wife, seems to have set that aside and instead decided to praise his wife, whom he claims has abducted him and taken him prisoner.

Femi posted the picture above and wrote:
”I’ve been abducted and forcefully taken prisoner by the most beautiful woman in the world. We are at a beautiful hotel in Lagos and we are having a wonderful time. Aragorn is part of the conspiracy and he is looking at us and smiling as we are taking these pictures.

Family is everything and I am truly blessed to have Precious. I love you darling. Always will. You are everything to me and you make me so happy. Thanks for always being there for me. You give me joy. @snowhiteey”



2 comments: