Saturday 15 September 2018

Nigeria Vlog 4 - "I had to go to the cemetery"

Hello MI Dear Readers,
Above is another vlog, still on my Nigeria trip, another chronicle of my trip, so I decided to visit my hometown, the king of all towns and cities in Yoruba land..Lol!  I had to visit the cemetery too....Click on the above video to watch..

Visiting my hometown, the most historical and significant town in Yoruba land, ile-ife wink! Just made me think of state development....Would Osun-State ever be developed?
How do we encourage state development? Please leave your comments ..
Have a nice weekend, God bless you all…

Yours Truly
Ttk 



3 comments:

  1. Your town is not the most significant in Yoruba, Ijesha is if you know the history of Yoruba and Ijesha you shall respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemi welldone you are a true daughter of Yoruba you are doing a good job very proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ile ife Oye Kemi I love this continue may God guard and bless you

    ReplyDelete