Friday 26 October 2018

Tried Something Different With Potatoes? - Prawn n Mackerel Fish Sweet Potatoes Puff

Happy Weekend Mi Dear Readers,

Have you tried any other way of cooking potatoes aside boiling, frying, and roasting? Well above is another food video production from moi.  This recipe is yummy, you have to try it, but I will advise you to use the normal potatoes and not the sweet potatoes. 
Those who have tried both from me preferred the taste and texture of the normal potatoes than the sweet potatoes. I am a sweet tooth and that is why I used the sweet-potatoes, that is just me.   Click on the above video to watch.....
Any foodie like me reading? Well if you are looking to try something different with potatoes, the above is just perfect for you…
When you try please let me know, I will like to know what you think.

Have a nice weekend mi blessed peeps…

Yours Truly

Ttk






2 comments: